Caracas, April 6 (RHC)-- More than one hundred young Cubans, members of the island's health mission offering their services in Venezuela, paid tribute to late Commander Hugo Chávez and ratified their unconditional support for the government of constitutional President Nicolás Maduro.
During a political and cultural ceremony, on occasion of a new anniversary this past April 4th of both, Cuba's José Martí Pioneer Children Organization (OPJM) and Young Communists League (UJC), the young Cuban collaborators visited the Mountain Barracks (Cuartel de la Montaña), where Chavez's remains were laid to rest. There, they observed a minute of silence in memory of the Supreme Leader of the Bolivarian Revolution, and ratified their commitment to continue offering their services to their Venezuelan brothers and sisters.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 2945
- online: 210
- total: 4103141