Havana, Apr 7, (RHC), -- The 8th International Workshop on Aseptic Processing in the Bio-pharmaceutical Industry (PROCEASEP 2015) will take place in Havana from April 15th to 17th, with the presence of internationally renowned scientists and important figures from the industrial field.
At the event, sponsored by the National Bio-preparations Center (BioCen), attendees will present and discuss the latest requirements and regulations related to the production and quality control systems.
It is also a platform to learn about the best practices and new international experiences about aseptic processing, organizers said.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3053
- today: 661
- online: 116
- total: 5854008