Havana, Apr 7, (RHC), -- The 8th International Workshop on Aseptic Processing in the Bio-pharmaceutical Industry (PROCEASEP 2015) will take place in Havana from April 15th to 17th, with the presence of internationally renowned scientists and important figures from the industrial field.
At the event, sponsored by the National Bio-preparations Center (BioCen), attendees will present and discuss the latest requirements and regulations related to the production and quality control systems.
It is also a platform to learn about the best practices and new international experiences about aseptic processing, organizers said.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3811
- today: 2291
- online: 137
- total: 6139619