Beijing, Apr 9, (RHC), – The director of the Cuban Molecular Immunology Center, Doctor Agustin Lage, briefed Chinese entrepreneurs in Beijing about the investment opportunities of the island in the field of biotechnology at the recently established Special Development Zone in the western port of Mariel.
Addressing dozens of Chinese executives, Doctor Lage said “I came to explain why it is important to invest in Cuba now” and he went on to address the main projects currently available for investment.
The executive insisted in the quality of human resources in Cuba and he also addressed the development of biotechnology projects on the island.
Investment opportunities include the setting up of plants monoclonal antibodies, therapeutic proteins and biological drugs for vaccines to fight cholera among other vaccines used against infectious diseases.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3152
- today: 1651
- online: 182
- total: 5232228