Beijing, Apr 9, (RHC), – The director of the Cuban Molecular Immunology Center, Doctor Agustin Lage, briefed Chinese entrepreneurs in Beijing about the investment opportunities of the island in the field of biotechnology at the recently established Special Development Zone in the western port of Mariel.
Addressing dozens of Chinese executives, Doctor Lage said “I came to explain why it is important to invest in Cuba now” and he went on to address the main projects currently available for investment.
The executive insisted in the quality of human resources in Cuba and he also addressed the development of biotechnology projects on the island.
Investment opportunities include the setting up of plants monoclonal antibodies, therapeutic proteins and biological drugs for vaccines to fight cholera among other vaccines used against infectious diseases.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 320
- online: 109
- total: 5030591