Beijing, Apr 9, (RHC), – The director of the Cuban Molecular Immunology Center, Doctor Agustin Lage, briefed Chinese entrepreneurs in Beijing about the investment opportunities of the island in the field of biotechnology at the recently established Special Development Zone in the western port of Mariel.
Addressing dozens of Chinese executives, Doctor Lage said “I came to explain why it is important to invest in Cuba now” and he went on to address the main projects currently available for investment.
The executive insisted in the quality of human resources in Cuba and he also addressed the development of biotechnology projects on the island.
Investment opportunities include the setting up of plants monoclonal antibodies, therapeutic proteins and biological drugs for vaccines to fight cholera among other vaccines used against infectious diseases.
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The British government erupts in flames
- Cuban president meets with Belize's prime minister
- Bolivian ambassador: division among regional countries only serves the imperialist, hegemonic interests of the United States
- Foreign minister: protecting the interests, well-being and personal integrity of Cubans will continue to be priorities of our country’s foreign policy
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3202
- today: 3100
- online: 126
- total: 5544079