Havana, May 4 (RHC) –- Japan expressed its support of ongoing efforts by Cuba and the United States to normalize bilateral relations.
“We hope that progress is made between the United States and Cuba,” said Japanese Foreign Ministry's spokesperson Ken Okaniwa in statements to Prensa Latina news agency, who added that such progress will also contribute to strengthening economic links between Cuba and Japan.
In this regard, the spokesperson recalled his country's interest in furthering bilateral relations with Cuba and promoting economic links. He said that as part of bilateral relations, Japan will carry out research next fall to implement a donation of medical equipment to the island.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 1279
- online: 201
- total: 4079760