Havana, May 18 (RHC) –- Cuban President Raul Castro congratulated the delegates to the 11th Congress of the National Small Farmers Association, ANAP, which wound up on Sunday, May 17th –- National Farmers Day in Cuba.
Vice President and Second Communist Party Secretary Jose Ramon Machado Ventura addressed more than 700 delegates at the congress, conveying the congratulations sent by Raul Castro and pointing to the outstanding role played by Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro in the defense of farmers.
The congress was also attended by Cuba's First Vice President Miguel Diaz Canel.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 774
- online: 100
- total: 4925077