Havana, May 18 (RHC) –- Cuban President Raul Castro congratulated the delegates to the 11th Congress of the National Small Farmers Association, ANAP, which wound up on Sunday, May 17th –- National Farmers Day in Cuba.
Vice President and Second Communist Party Secretary Jose Ramon Machado Ventura addressed more than 700 delegates at the congress, conveying the congratulations sent by Raul Castro and pointing to the outstanding role played by Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro in the defense of farmers.
The congress was also attended by Cuba's First Vice President Miguel Diaz Canel.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 2291
- online: 234
- total: 4102487