Havana, May 19 (RHC) -– Angolan Vice President Manuel Domingos Vicente has paid homage to the Cuban internationalist soldiers that died during the Angolan independence war.
Speaking with reporters here in the Cuban capital, the Angolan leader said: “I couldn't come to Havana without paying tribute to the heroes that fought in my country and honor the martyrs of the Independence War and the Cuban Revolution.”
The Angolan vice president is on a visit to Cuba, where he says it feels like home.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 2583
- online: 130
- total: 4844720