Havana, May 19 (RHC) -– Angolan Vice President Manuel Domingos Vicente has paid homage to the Cuban internationalist soldiers that died during the Angolan independence war.
Speaking with reporters here in the Cuban capital, the Angolan leader said: “I couldn't come to Havana without paying tribute to the heroes that fought in my country and honor the martyrs of the Independence War and the Cuban Revolution.”
The Angolan vice president is on a visit to Cuba, where he says it feels like home.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 1126
- online: 134
- total: 4367139