Havana, May 19 (RHC) -– Angolan Vice President Manuel Domingos Vicente has paid homage to the Cuban internationalist soldiers that died during the Angolan independence war.
Speaking with reporters here in the Cuban capital, the Angolan leader said: “I couldn't come to Havana without paying tribute to the heroes that fought in my country and honor the martyrs of the Independence War and the Cuban Revolution.”
The Angolan vice president is on a visit to Cuba, where he says it feels like home.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 2420
- online: 206
- total: 3851033