Havana, June 6 (RHC)-- The International Conference entitled 'New Communications Scenarios in the Digital Era 2015,' is holding sessions in Havana with debates focused on cyber-security and Internet governance.
During Saturday's session, delegates from over 30 countries are also discussing cyber-espionage and cyber-war as practices that violate the countries' sovereignty, international law and cooperation.
Participants at the event are also discussing the impact of information and communications technologies on developing countries, shared Internet resources and network neutrality.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 3420
- online: 229
- total: 4086143