Havana, June 12 (RHC)-- Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro has received the Reverend Joan Brown Campbell, who is visiting Havana at the invitation of the Evangelic Theology Seminary located in the western province of Matanzas.
According to an article in this morning's edition of Granma newspaper, during the meeting on Thursday, Fidel and the distinguished visitor addressed different issues in an environment of friendship, forged over the years given the countless gestures of support by the Reverend for the Cuban people.
The Reverend Joan Brown Campbell was the first ordained woman to serve as General Secretary of the National Council of the Churches of Christ, U.S.A.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 3397
- online: 193
- total: 4099352