Havana, June 12 (RHC)-- Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro has received the Reverend Joan Brown Campbell, who is visiting Havana at the invitation of the Evangelic Theology Seminary located in the western province of Matanzas.
According to an article in this morning's edition of Granma newspaper, during the meeting on Thursday, Fidel and the distinguished visitor addressed different issues in an environment of friendship, forged over the years given the countless gestures of support by the Reverend for the Cuban people.
The Reverend Joan Brown Campbell was the first ordained woman to serve as General Secretary of the National Council of the Churches of Christ, U.S.A.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 3672
- online: 138
- total: 4935445