Havana, July 4, (RHC), – As Cuban tourism is growing over 15 percent annually, Italy´s MSC Cruise Ship company announced that Havana will be its home port as of December for its winter operations in the Caribbean.
The initiative changes the original program of the winter season of MSC in the Mediterranean Sea, South Africa and Brazil, as its Opera MSC ship will now visit another 16 destinations in the Caribbean area, before returning to Europe in April 2016.
The new itinerary includes Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Mexico, two nights in Havana. MSC Opera cruise ship will travel to Havana in December to start its Caribbean program and to become the first of its kind to operate from the Cuba destination.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 3369
- online: 224
- total: 3837339