Cuban President Raul Castro Delivers Closing Address of National Assembly of People's Power -- Tendency of Cuba's Economic Deceleration Has Been Reverted
Havana, July 15 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raul Castro delivered the closing address on Wednesday of the 5th Period of Ordinary Sessions of the 8th Legislature of the National Assembly of People's Power.
The Cuban head of State said that the country has been able to reverse the tendency of deceleration of the Cuban economy. Raul noted that the country's economy had only grown one percent last year, and that to achieve four percent as expected this year, the nation will have to work harder and with more discipline.
We'll have a complete report on this important address by the Cuban president at the National Assembly of People's Power on this Web page tomorrow, Thursday.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 3357
- online: 113
- total: 4949654