Bogota, July 16 (RHC)-- The representation in Colombia of the World Federation of Trade Unions, the WFTU, has demanded the immediate lifting of the unjust economic, financial and commercial blockade imposed by the United States on Cuba for over half a century.
In a statement released in Bogota, the labor organization expressed its support for the return of the territory illegally occupied by Washington in the eastern province of Guantanamo and demanded compensation to the Cuban people for economic, social and human damage.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3752
- today: 1468
- online: 123
- total: 5260996