Bogota, July 16 (RHC)-- The representation in Colombia of the World Federation of Trade Unions, the WFTU, has demanded the immediate lifting of the unjust economic, financial and commercial blockade imposed by the United States on Cuba for over half a century.
In a statement released in Bogota, the labor organization expressed its support for the return of the territory illegally occupied by Washington in the eastern province of Guantanamo and demanded compensation to the Cuban people for economic, social and human damage.
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2873
- today: 1740
- online: 126
- total: 5555729