Bogota, July 16 (RHC)-- The representation in Colombia of the World Federation of Trade Unions, the WFTU, has demanded the immediate lifting of the unjust economic, financial and commercial blockade imposed by the United States on Cuba for over half a century.
In a statement released in Bogota, the labor organization expressed its support for the return of the territory illegally occupied by Washington in the eastern province of Guantanamo and demanded compensation to the Cuban people for economic, social and human damage.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3743
- today: 495
- online: 107
- total: 6065316