Miami, July 29 (RHC) –- Pearl Seas Cruises, a small U.S. ship line, announced this week plans for seven- to 10-night sailings to Cuba out of Florida in the spring of 2016.
The trips will take place on the line's 210-passenger Pearl Mist and include stops in such Cuban ports as Havana, Cienfuegos and Santiago de Cuba. Itineraries on both the southern and northern coasts of Cuba are in the works.
Pearl Seas says the sailings will be structured as "people-to-people" exchanges that are allowed under U.S. travel restrictions to Cuba. General leisure travel from the U.S. to Cuba including traditional cruises is still banned.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 31 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 30 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 4531
- online: 213
- total: 8076433