Moscow, August 24 (RHC)-- Cuba's ambassador in Moscow, Emilio Lozada, has met with Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Seguei Riabnov and assessed the progress of bilateral relations, particularly in the areas of economic and commercial trade.
A note issued by the island's diplomatic mission in Moscow reported that during the cordial meeting, the Russian deputy minister and the Cuban diplomat devoted special attention to compliance with the resolutions adopted at the 13th Session of the Bilateral Intergovernmental Commission held last April 22nd in Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan.
Representatives of the regions of Chuvashia, Mordovia and Orenburg in Tatarstan, offered to the Cuban ministerial delegation an overview of the leading economic sectors and expressed their readiness to participate in joint projects and opportunities in the Mariel Development Zone, located northwest of Havana.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 6, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 06, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 05, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 04, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5174
- today: 5164
- online: 197
- total: 8275995