Moscow, Sep 5 (RHC) The Russian social movement Venceremos has joined the global solidarity campaign for an end to the economic, commercial and financial blockade that the United States has imposed on Cuba for more than five decades.
On Saturday, Venceremos activists gathered in front of the US embassy in Moscow to demand the end to the blockade and the aggressions against Latin American peoples. We join the International Committee for Peace, Justice and Dignity of peoples in the actions against this unjust policy, says an appeal to the US government, delivered to the embassy during a solidarity rally.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 1635
- online: 213
- total: 4084358