Moscow, Sep 5 (RHC) The Russian social movement Venceremos has joined the global solidarity campaign for an end to the economic, commercial and financial blockade that the United States has imposed on Cuba for more than five decades.
On Saturday, Venceremos activists gathered in front of the US embassy in Moscow to demand the end to the blockade and the aggressions against Latin American peoples. We join the International Committee for Peace, Justice and Dignity of peoples in the actions against this unjust policy, says an appeal to the US government, delivered to the embassy during a solidarity rally.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 3336
- online: 88
- total: 4381322