Moscow, Sep 5 (RHC) The Russian social movement Venceremos has joined the global solidarity campaign for an end to the economic, commercial and financial blockade that the United States has imposed on Cuba for more than five decades.
On Saturday, Venceremos activists gathered in front of the US embassy in Moscow to demand the end to the blockade and the aggressions against Latin American peoples. We join the International Committee for Peace, Justice and Dignity of peoples in the actions against this unjust policy, says an appeal to the US government, delivered to the embassy during a solidarity rally.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 828
- online: 108
- total: 4835481