Havana, October 6 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas received met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Infrastructure and Transportation and Port Services of Saint Lucia, Pier Philip, who is on a working visit to the Caribbean nation.
Both officials ratified the excellent state of relations between the two countries and exchanged views on new proposals for cooperation in construction, energy and transportation. They also discussed regional integration processes and topics on the international agenda.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 2477
- online: 145
- total: 4472224