Havana, October 6 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas received met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Infrastructure and Transportation and Port Services of Saint Lucia, Pier Philip, who is on a working visit to the Caribbean nation.
Both officials ratified the excellent state of relations between the two countries and exchanged views on new proposals for cooperation in construction, energy and transportation. They also discussed regional integration processes and topics on the international agenda.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 1245
- online: 174
- total: 4108973