Havana, October 6 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas received met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Infrastructure and Transportation and Port Services of Saint Lucia, Pier Philip, who is on a working visit to the Caribbean nation.
Both officials ratified the excellent state of relations between the two countries and exchanged views on new proposals for cooperation in construction, energy and transportation. They also discussed regional integration processes and topics on the international agenda.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 1910
- online: 137
- total: 4941486