Cusco, October 12 (RHC)-- Hero of the Republic of Cuba Fernando González said in the Peruvian city of Cusco that the Cuban people will never give up their solidarity with other peoples, and particularly with progressive forces in Latin American countries, like Venezuela, Bolivia and Ecuador.
Fernando, a member of the Cuban Five, is the guest of honor at the 16th Solidarity with Cuba Conference in Peru. Addressing those present, González reiterated the words by Cuban President Raúl Castro recently at the UN General Assembly in New York, when he expressed Cuba's unwavering support for all Latin American and Caribbean peoples and their legitimate, constitutional leaders.
González stressed that the Cuban position towards the rest of the region has not changed, this in reference to speculations regarding the presumed consequences of the ongoing process towards the normalization of relations with the United States.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4748
- today: 4653
- online: 148
- total: 6770471