Cusco, October 12 (RHC)-- Hero of the Republic of Cuba Fernando González said in the Peruvian city of Cusco that the Cuban people will never give up their solidarity with other peoples, and particularly with progressive forces in Latin American countries, like Venezuela, Bolivia and Ecuador.
Fernando, a member of the Cuban Five, is the guest of honor at the 16th Solidarity with Cuba Conference in Peru. Addressing those present, González reiterated the words by Cuban President Raúl Castro recently at the UN General Assembly in New York, when he expressed Cuba's unwavering support for all Latin American and Caribbean peoples and their legitimate, constitutional leaders.
González stressed that the Cuban position towards the rest of the region has not changed, this in reference to speculations regarding the presumed consequences of the ongoing process towards the normalization of relations with the United States.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2471
- today: 2402
- online: 153
- total: 5939696