Havana, October 17 (RHC)-- Cuban civil society ratified Friday their condemnation of Washington's blockade policy against Cuba, according to the final declaration of the 12th National Forum against the US blockade held Friday.
Organized by the Cuban Association of the United Nations, the forum was attended by some 3 hundred representatives from 140 Cuban NGOs, among them youth and students organizations, trade unions, scientific and cultural organizations and religious denominations.
The President of the Cuban Society of International Law, Luis Solá described the US blockade as an illegal policy, and stressed that the Cuban people are entitled to receive financial, material and moral compensation from the United States.
Participants in Friday's forum insisted on the need for the punitive US policy to be lifted once and for all.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 553
- online: 196
- total: 3853377