Havana, October 17 (RHC)-- Cuban civil society ratified Friday their condemnation of Washington's blockade policy against Cuba, according to the final declaration of the 12th National Forum against the US blockade held Friday.
Organized by the Cuban Association of the United Nations, the forum was attended by some 3 hundred representatives from 140 Cuban NGOs, among them youth and students organizations, trade unions, scientific and cultural organizations and religious denominations.
The President of the Cuban Society of International Law, Luis Solá described the US blockade as an illegal policy, and stressed that the Cuban people are entitled to receive financial, material and moral compensation from the United States.
Participants in Friday's forum insisted on the need for the punitive US policy to be lifted once and for all.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2394
- online: 259
- total: 4098349