Paris, November 4 (RHC)-- Cuban Higher Education Minister Rodolfo Alarcón said in Paris that the Caribbean country will fulfill well in advance the UN sustainable development goals (SDGs) in the educational sector.
In statements to Prensa Latina news agency, Alarcón said the Agenda 2030 approved by world leaders in September in New York is perfectly in tune with priorities set by Cuban authorities.
The Cuban higher education minister is currently participating in the 38th General Conference of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). He took the opportunity to reaffirm Cuba's commitment to guaranteeing universal access to equitable, inclusive, high-quality education for its people.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3174
- today: 899
- online: 103
- total: 5045237