Paris, November 4 (RHC)-- Cuban Higher Education Minister Rodolfo Alarcón said in Paris that the Caribbean country will fulfill well in advance the UN sustainable development goals (SDGs) in the educational sector.
In statements to Prensa Latina news agency, Alarcón said the Agenda 2030 approved by world leaders in September in New York is perfectly in tune with priorities set by Cuban authorities.
The Cuban higher education minister is currently participating in the 38th General Conference of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). He took the opportunity to reaffirm Cuba's commitment to guaranteeing universal access to equitable, inclusive, high-quality education for its people.
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4472
- today: 1274
- online: 130
- total: 4221840