Paris, November 4 (RHC)-- Cuban Higher Education Minister Rodolfo Alarcón said in Paris that the Caribbean country will fulfill well in advance the UN sustainable development goals (SDGs) in the educational sector.
In statements to Prensa Latina news agency, Alarcón said the Agenda 2030 approved by world leaders in September in New York is perfectly in tune with priorities set by Cuban authorities.
The Cuban higher education minister is currently participating in the 38th General Conference of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). He took the opportunity to reaffirm Cuba's commitment to guaranteeing universal access to equitable, inclusive, high-quality education for its people.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 2767
- online: 150
- total: 4488619