Paris, November 4 (RHC)-- Cuban Higher Education Minister Rodolfo Alarcón said in Paris that the Caribbean country will fulfill well in advance the UN sustainable development goals (SDGs) in the educational sector.
In statements to Prensa Latina news agency, Alarcón said the Agenda 2030 approved by world leaders in September in New York is perfectly in tune with priorities set by Cuban authorities.
The Cuban higher education minister is currently participating in the 38th General Conference of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). He took the opportunity to reaffirm Cuba's commitment to guaranteeing universal access to equitable, inclusive, high-quality education for its people.
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 16
- The Cuban government announces plan to capture foreign currencies and stimulate national industrial production
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Roy Brown: Puerto Rico is neither free nor a US State
- Cuban and foreign experts debate new trends and achievements in physical medicine and rehab
- Notes on the Revolution / Column 18
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3983
- today: 1256
- online: 132
- total: 6491587