New York, November 13 (RHC)-- Cuba demanded concrete, effective measures by the International Community to end Israel's illegal occupation of Palestinian territories and the regime's constant aggression against the Palestinian people.
During Thursday's final debate on the issue in the framework of the 4th Commission of the UN General Assembly, Cuban representative David Forés denounced the daily killings of Palestinian citizens, mostly children, women and young people, at the hands of Israeli soldiers, as reported by media outlets around the world.
The Cuban diplomat described as unacceptable the illegal construction and expansion of Israeli settlements on occupied Palestinian land, and the forced displacement of thousands of Palestinian families. He stressed that Tel Aviv's aggressive practices violate UN resolutions and International Law, and pose a serious threat to regional and world peace and stability.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 1874
- online: 132
- total: 4471621