Cristalina, November 18 (RHC)-- Cuban Minister of Public Health Roberto Morales Ojeda has met with Cuban collaborators who are offering their services in the Brazilian municipality of Cristalina, as part of the Mais Médicos (More Doctors) program. The program is an initiative of Brazilian President Dilma Rouseff to broaden and strengthen health care access in the South American country.
Minister Morales Ojeda met Tuesday with Cristalina Deputy Mayor Joao Carlos Fachinello, and with health authorities of the South American country, and of the Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO).
During those exchanges, Brazilian and PAHO officials praised the high quality of Cuban medicine and the good work being developed by the country's health collaborators, particularly in previously under-served communities.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 1973
- online: 98
- total: 4844110