Havana, December 28 (RHC)-- Cuba's economic performance in 2015 and the state budget for 2016 focused Monday's debates by the permanent commissions of the National Assembly of People's Power, prior to the Parliament's plenary session on Tuesday.
Also on Monday, the parliamentary commissions on services, food and agriculture, health, sports, Education, culture, science, technology and the environment analyzed other social issues, including social indiscipline, violence against women, the work of cultural institutions, social communications, relations between the Cuban state and each and every religious denomination present on the island.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 3410
- online: 121
- total: 4935183