Havana, December 28 (RHC)-- Cuba's economic performance in 2015 and the state budget for 2016 focused Monday's debates by the permanent commissions of the National Assembly of People's Power, prior to the Parliament's plenary session on Tuesday.
Also on Monday, the parliamentary commissions on services, food and agriculture, health, sports, Education, culture, science, technology and the environment analyzed other social issues, including social indiscipline, violence against women, the work of cultural institutions, social communications, relations between the Cuban state and each and every religious denomination present on the island.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 857
- online: 167
- total: 4104967