Havana, December 28 (RHC)-- Cuba's economic performance in 2015 and the state budget for 2016 focused Monday's debates by the permanent commissions of the National Assembly of People's Power, prior to the Parliament's plenary session on Tuesday.
Also on Monday, the parliamentary commissions on services, food and agriculture, health, sports, Education, culture, science, technology and the environment analyzed other social issues, including social indiscipline, violence against women, the work of cultural institutions, social communications, relations between the Cuban state and each and every religious denomination present on the island.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 3431
- online: 143
- total: 4477111