Havana, January 4 (RHC)-- Cuba continues to be the number one destination preferred by students from Latin America, who want to complete their university studies, according to UNESCO.
In its report entitled 'Science Report: towards 2030', UNESCO highlights that ever since 2008, preference for Cuba has grown steadily among students from Latin America and other regions of the world, who formerly chose Europe and North America to complete their university studies.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4048
- today: 673
- online: 167
- total: 4241962