Nin Binh, January 9 (RHC)-- Local authorities and solidarity activists in the Vietnamese province of Nin Binh held a ceremony Friday to celebrate the 57th anniversary of the Cuban Revolution.
At the ceremony, provincial leader Le Van Dung said Cuba is an example to be followed by the peoples of other developing countries, striving to overcome huge difficulties and challenges towards the economic and social development and the defense of their country's national sovereignty and independence.
Cuban Ambassador in Vietnam, Herminio López, thanked authorities in Nin Binh and the solidarity groups and praised all the activities developed in Vietnam in 2015 to mark the 55th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Hanoi and Havana.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 544
- online: 99
- total: 4486396