Nin Binh, January 9 (RHC)-- Local authorities and solidarity activists in the Vietnamese province of Nin Binh held a ceremony Friday to celebrate the 57th anniversary of the Cuban Revolution.
At the ceremony, provincial leader Le Van Dung said Cuba is an example to be followed by the peoples of other developing countries, striving to overcome huge difficulties and challenges towards the economic and social development and the defense of their country's national sovereignty and independence.
Cuban Ambassador in Vietnam, Herminio López, thanked authorities in Nin Binh and the solidarity groups and praised all the activities developed in Vietnam in 2015 to mark the 55th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Hanoi and Havana.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4441
- today: 4212
- online: 185
- total: 3833359