Paris, February 2 (RHC-PL) -- A business forum took place Tuesday in Paris coinciding with Cuban President Raul Castro's state visit to France.
The meeting focused on new investment and business opportunities in the Caribbean state.
Authorities in both countries have highlighted the existing potential for the development of bilateral economic relations.
"Cuba decided to modernize and update its economic model and France wants to be together with the island at this historic moment, but it is the Cubans who will write their own history," Matthias Fekl, French Secretary of State for Foreign Trade told Prensa Latina news agency.
He pointed to cooperation in such sectors as financing, infrastructure, transport and energy.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 1281
- online: 96
- total: 4828067