Paris, February 2 (RHC-PL) -- A business forum took place Tuesday in Paris coinciding with Cuban President Raul Castro's state visit to France.
The meeting focused on new investment and business opportunities in the Caribbean state.
Authorities in both countries have highlighted the existing potential for the development of bilateral economic relations.
"Cuba decided to modernize and update its economic model and France wants to be together with the island at this historic moment, but it is the Cubans who will write their own history," Matthias Fekl, French Secretary of State for Foreign Trade told Prensa Latina news agency.
He pointed to cooperation in such sectors as financing, infrastructure, transport and energy.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 3373
- online: 230
- total: 3837343