Paris, February 2 (RHC-PL) -- A business forum took place Tuesday in Paris coinciding with Cuban President Raul Castro's state visit to France.
The meeting focused on new investment and business opportunities in the Caribbean state.
Authorities in both countries have highlighted the existing potential for the development of bilateral economic relations.
"Cuba decided to modernize and update its economic model and France wants to be together with the island at this historic moment, but it is the Cubans who will write their own history," Matthias Fekl, French Secretary of State for Foreign Trade told Prensa Latina news agency.
He pointed to cooperation in such sectors as financing, infrastructure, transport and energy.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4312
- today: 3129
- online: 130
- total: 4373454