Paris, February 2 (RHC-PL) -- A business forum took place Tuesday in Paris coinciding with Cuban President Raul Castro's state visit to France.
The meeting focused on new investment and business opportunities in the Caribbean state.
Authorities in both countries have highlighted the existing potential for the development of bilateral economic relations.
"Cuba decided to modernize and update its economic model and France wants to be together with the island at this historic moment, but it is the Cubans who will write their own history," Matthias Fekl, French Secretary of State for Foreign Trade told Prensa Latina news agency.
He pointed to cooperation in such sectors as financing, infrastructure, transport and energy.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 3710
- online: 218
- total: 4082191