Havana, February 5 (RHC)-- Cuba will once again hold specialized fairs in sectors like hotel services, food, security, packaging and graphic arts aimed at promoting and strengthening trade and investments with the business world.
The initiative reinforces Cuba’s interest in diversifying its ties with the international market and attracting the new business opportunities included in the updated foreign investment law, said on Wednesday in Havana Miriam Martinez, director of Fairs and Exhibitions of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 1058
- online: 104
- total: 5862831