International Conference 'University 2016' Debates Economic and Social Development in Latin America and the Caribbean
Havana, February 16 (RHC)-- The 10th International Conference 'University 2016' continues its session in Havana, with participants debating economic and social development in Latin America and the Caribbean and the innovative role higher education is called to play to that end.
The event, which runs through Friday, is being attended by more than 2500 delegates from some 60 countries.
The program includes a keynote lecture by Argentinian political scientist and sociologist Atilio Borón, and a forum of university deans.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2471
- today: 2307
- online: 143
- total: 5939601