Havana, March 1 (RHC)-- A visiting delegation from the Senate of the Czech Republic praised Cuba's health care system, voicing the European country's interest in strengthening bilateral exchanges and cooperation with the Caribbean state in the sector.
During a meeting here in Havana with Cuban lawmakers, Mr. Ivo Bárek, Vice-President of the Senate, pointed to what he described as improved relations between his country and Cuba over the past years, and mentioned an increase in visits by delegations from the Czech Republic to the Caribbean state.
Bárek said that the existing differences between the Czech Republic and Cuba should be set aside, and that the two countries should move forwards towards mutually beneficial strengthened relations in sectors like culture, health and sports.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1819
- online: 178
- total: 4105929