Havana, March 1 (RHC)-- A visiting delegation from the Senate of the Czech Republic praised Cuba's health care system, voicing the European country's interest in strengthening bilateral exchanges and cooperation with the Caribbean state in the sector.
During a meeting here in Havana with Cuban lawmakers, Mr. Ivo Bárek, Vice-President of the Senate, pointed to what he described as improved relations between his country and Cuba over the past years, and mentioned an increase in visits by delegations from the Czech Republic to the Caribbean state.
Bárek said that the existing differences between the Czech Republic and Cuba should be set aside, and that the two countries should move forwards towards mutually beneficial strengthened relations in sectors like culture, health and sports.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 3216
- online: 151
- total: 4930919