Havana, March 1 (RHC)-- A visiting delegation from the Senate of the Czech Republic praised Cuba's health care system, voicing the European country's interest in strengthening bilateral exchanges and cooperation with the Caribbean state in the sector.
During a meeting here in Havana with Cuban lawmakers, Mr. Ivo Bárek, Vice-President of the Senate, pointed to what he described as improved relations between his country and Cuba over the past years, and mentioned an increase in visits by delegations from the Czech Republic to the Caribbean state.
Bárek said that the existing differences between the Czech Republic and Cuba should be set aside, and that the two countries should move forwards towards mutually beneficial strengthened relations in sectors like culture, health and sports.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 3327
- online: 130
- total: 4462328