Montevideo, Apr 1 (RHC) The 7th Nuestra America Union Meeting (ESNA) opens today in Uruguay, with three work commissions that Cuban Hero and antiterrorist, Ramon Labañino, will address.
The guests will discuss, until April 2, the imperialist drive against the work class and the peoples, linked to the defense of the right to demonstrate, and against the criminalization of social fights, and the treaties on free trade or the sovereign integration of the peoples.
The goal of this meeting is reinforcing unity of the workers' movement, device actions to deter the world's capitalist hegemonic efforts, and promote international exchange and solidarity.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1071
- online: 203
- total: 4097026