Montevideo, Apr 1 (RHC) The 7th Nuestra America Union Meeting (ESNA) opens today in Uruguay, with three work commissions that Cuban Hero and antiterrorist, Ramon Labañino, will address.
The guests will discuss, until April 2, the imperialist drive against the work class and the peoples, linked to the defense of the right to demonstrate, and against the criminalization of social fights, and the treaties on free trade or the sovereign integration of the peoples.
The goal of this meeting is reinforcing unity of the workers' movement, device actions to deter the world's capitalist hegemonic efforts, and promote international exchange and solidarity.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 1703
- online: 130
- total: 4460704