Montevideo, Apr 1 (RHC) The 7th Nuestra America Union Meeting (ESNA) opens today in Uruguay, with three work commissions that Cuban Hero and antiterrorist, Ramon Labañino, will address.
The guests will discuss, until April 2, the imperialist drive against the work class and the peoples, linked to the defense of the right to demonstrate, and against the criminalization of social fights, and the treaties on free trade or the sovereign integration of the peoples.
The goal of this meeting is reinforcing unity of the workers' movement, device actions to deter the world's capitalist hegemonic efforts, and promote international exchange and solidarity.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 1621
- online: 130
- total: 4929324