Cuban Hero Ramón Labañino
Buenos Aires, April 8 (RHC)-- On Friday, Hero of the Republic of Cuba Ramón Labañino met separately with leaders of social organizations and trade unions, and visited the headquarters of the Communist Party of Argentina.
Labañino, one of the Five Cubans who spent long, unfair prison terms in U.S. jails for fighting terrorism, met Thursday evening with Argentinian intellectuals and artists, with whom he discussed the right-wing offensive in Latin America, the ongoing destabilization campaigns in regional countries, and the necessary unity among all the progressive forces in the current circumstances.
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Cuba's new president ratifies continuity of revolutionary process begun in 1959
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4081
- today: 1541
- online: 115
- total: 4595848