Cuban Hero Ramón Labañino
Buenos Aires, April 8 (RHC)-- On Friday, Hero of the Republic of Cuba Ramón Labañino met separately with leaders of social organizations and trade unions, and visited the headquarters of the Communist Party of Argentina.
Labañino, one of the Five Cubans who spent long, unfair prison terms in U.S. jails for fighting terrorism, met Thursday evening with Argentinian intellectuals and artists, with whom he discussed the right-wing offensive in Latin America, the ongoing destabilization campaigns in regional countries, and the necessary unity among all the progressive forces in the current circumstances.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3174
- today: 2079
- online: 127
- total: 5046417