Cuban Hero Ramón Labañino
Buenos Aires, April 8 (RHC)-- On Friday, Hero of the Republic of Cuba Ramón Labañino met separately with leaders of social organizations and trade unions, and visited the headquarters of the Communist Party of Argentina.
Labañino, one of the Five Cubans who spent long, unfair prison terms in U.S. jails for fighting terrorism, met Thursday evening with Argentinian intellectuals and artists, with whom he discussed the right-wing offensive in Latin America, the ongoing destabilization campaigns in regional countries, and the necessary unity among all the progressive forces in the current circumstances.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5523
- today: 1248
- online: 208
- total: 6642606