Havana, May 16 (RHC)-- An International Congress on Economic Management and Development began sessions on Monday in Havana with the attendance of some 800 experts from 22 countries.
Organized by the National Association of Cuban Economists and Accountants, the forum, which runs through May 19th, provides a platform for Cuban and foreign executives, entrepreneurs, scholars and economy experts to share their knowledge and experiences related to different economic practices.
Issues for discussion include the role of both, independent and state auditing, efficacy of public policies, cooperative work and development, new trends and practices in business management.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2823
- today: 3037
- online: 138
- total: 5417097