Havana, May 16 (RHC)-- An International Congress on Economic Management and Development began sessions on Monday in Havana with the attendance of some 800 experts from 22 countries.
Organized by the National Association of Cuban Economists and Accountants, the forum, which runs through May 19th, provides a platform for Cuban and foreign executives, entrepreneurs, scholars and economy experts to share their knowledge and experiences related to different economic practices.
Issues for discussion include the role of both, independent and state auditing, efficacy of public policies, cooperative work and development, new trends and practices in business management.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3450
- today: 1654
- online: 168
- total: 5757478