Havana, May 18 (RHC)-- Lawyers and legal experts from 27 countries have gathered here in Havana for the 8th Forum on International Law and Justice.
Sponsored by the Association of Cuban Jurists and the University of Havana Law School, the event promotes debate and exchanges on legal experiences and practices related to such issues as labor law, trade litigation and financial crime, among others.
Rubén Remigio Ferro, President of the Cuban Supreme Court, told reporters that the Havana forum has awakened interest all around the world. Participants include the presidents of the Russian Supreme Court, Vyacheslav M. Lebedev, and of the Venezuelan Supreme Court Gladys M. Gutierrez, as well as Italian Attorney General Pier Luigi Maria.
Other world personalities also on hand include the Elías Carranza, President of the United Nations Latin American Institute for the Prevention of Crime and the Treatment of Offenders and Eugenio Raúl Zaffaroni, an outstanding scholar and judge of the Inter-American Human Rights Court.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3730
- today: 812
- online: 103
- total: 6045374