Havana, June 9 (RHC)- The Parliament of Andalusia has urged the United States to listen to the international community's call for an end to the economic, financial and commercial blockade imposed and maintained by consecutive U.S. administrations against Cuba for nearly six decades.
The legislature of that Spanish autonomous community passed a declaration in which it welcomes the re-establishment of diplomatic relations between the United States and Cuba.
The declaration passed by the parliament of Andalusia is the fourth of its kind by a Spanish autonomous community, after similar declarations were approved unanimously by the legislatures of the autonomous communities of Galicia, Basque Country and Canary Islands.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4312
- today: 981
- online: 108
- total: 4371306