Havana, June 9 (RHC)- The Parliament of Andalusia has urged the United States to listen to the international community's call for an end to the economic, financial and commercial blockade imposed and maintained by consecutive U.S. administrations against Cuba for nearly six decades.
The legislature of that Spanish autonomous community passed a declaration in which it welcomes the re-establishment of diplomatic relations between the United States and Cuba.
The declaration passed by the parliament of Andalusia is the fourth of its kind by a Spanish autonomous community, after similar declarations were approved unanimously by the legislatures of the autonomous communities of Galicia, Basque Country and Canary Islands.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 4128
- online: 170
- total: 3852741