Havana, June 9 (RHC)- The Parliament of Andalusia has urged the United States to listen to the international community's call for an end to the economic, financial and commercial blockade imposed and maintained by consecutive U.S. administrations against Cuba for nearly six decades.
The legislature of that Spanish autonomous community passed a declaration in which it welcomes the re-establishment of diplomatic relations between the United States and Cuba.
The declaration passed by the parliament of Andalusia is the fourth of its kind by a Spanish autonomous community, after similar declarations were approved unanimously by the legislatures of the autonomous communities of Galicia, Basque Country and Canary Islands.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3791
- today: 3219
- online: 102
- total: 4841663