Havana, June 9 (RHC)- The Parliament of Andalusia has urged the United States to listen to the international community's call for an end to the economic, financial and commercial blockade imposed and maintained by consecutive U.S. administrations against Cuba for nearly six decades.
The legislature of that Spanish autonomous community passed a declaration in which it welcomes the re-establishment of diplomatic relations between the United States and Cuba.
The declaration passed by the parliament of Andalusia is the fourth of its kind by a Spanish autonomous community, after similar declarations were approved unanimously by the legislatures of the autonomous communities of Galicia, Basque Country and Canary Islands.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 2063
- online: 205
- total: 4084786