Havana, June 14 ((RHC)-- Cuban writers and artists share the indignation of the Venezuelan people at the desecration of the site where the remains of great Venezuelan singer Ali Primera are kept in Paraguaná, Falcon State.
The Association of Cuban Writers and Artists (UNEAC) issued a statement emphasizing that attacking cultural values is intrinsic to fascism. And it adds: 'this act of vandalism that damaged the bust of one of the best exponents of the “Canción Latinoamericana” genre and a consistent promoter of the arts at the service of humanist ideals and social justice, has once again revealed the lack of morals of fascist elements seeking to create chaos, exalt violence and overthrow the constitutional government in Venezuela.'
Cuban artists concluded by expressing their support for and solidarity with the Venezuelan people and their constitutional leaders.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3645
- today: 1524
- online: 129
- total: 6042356