Havana, June 15 (RHC)-- Cuba reiterated at the United Nations that international cooperation and the countries' shared responsibility is the best and only way to address the migration issue.
Claudia Pérez, an adviser with the Cuban permanent mission before Geneva-based UN agencies, participated Tuesday in an interactive dialogue on the issue. She lamented the fact that in the course of ongoing multilateral trade negotiations, no judicial regulations have been included to protect the rights of migratory workers.
The Cuban diplomat denounced the prevailing restrictive immigration and labor policies, racism and xenophobia in rich countries.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 2357
- online: 121
- total: 5436259