Havana, June 15 (RHC)-- Cuba reiterated at the United Nations that international cooperation and the countries' shared responsibility is the best and only way to address the migration issue.
Claudia Pérez, an adviser with the Cuban permanent mission before Geneva-based UN agencies, participated Tuesday in an interactive dialogue on the issue. She lamented the fact that in the course of ongoing multilateral trade negotiations, no judicial regulations have been included to protect the rights of migratory workers.
The Cuban diplomat denounced the prevailing restrictive immigration and labor policies, racism and xenophobia in rich countries.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 1125
- online: 165
- total: 4088325