Havana, June 15 (RHC)-- Cuba reiterated at the United Nations that international cooperation and the countries' shared responsibility is the best and only way to address the migration issue.
Claudia Pérez, an adviser with the Cuban permanent mission before Geneva-based UN agencies, participated Tuesday in an interactive dialogue on the issue. She lamented the fact that in the course of ongoing multilateral trade negotiations, no judicial regulations have been included to protect the rights of migratory workers.
The Cuban diplomat denounced the prevailing restrictive immigration and labor policies, racism and xenophobia in rich countries.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 3839
- online: 96
- total: 4830625