Bolivian President Evo Morales Demands Return of Portion of Cuban Territory Illegally Occupied by U.S. Naval Base
Bolivian President Evo Morales
La Paz, June 24 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales has demanded the return of the portion of Cuban territory illegally occupied by the U.S, Naval Base in Guantánamo.
Morales wrote on his twitter account that Cuba is a peaceful country and commended the country's contribution to Colombia's peace process. He added that Guantánamo is a pending issue in our region, together with the Malvinas Islands and regaining Bolivia's sovereign access to the sea.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 3198
- online: 113
- total: 5252534