Bolivian President Evo Morales Demands Return of Portion of Cuban Territory Illegally Occupied by U.S. Naval Base
Bolivian President Evo Morales
La Paz, June 24 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales has demanded the return of the portion of Cuban territory illegally occupied by the U.S, Naval Base in Guantánamo.
Morales wrote on his twitter account that Cuba is a peaceful country and commended the country's contribution to Colombia's peace process. He added that Guantánamo is a pending issue in our region, together with the Malvinas Islands and regaining Bolivia's sovereign access to the sea.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3880
- today: 1682
- online: 132
- total: 6146713