Bolivian President Evo Morales Demands Return of Portion of Cuban Territory Illegally Occupied by U.S. Naval Base
Bolivian President Evo Morales
La Paz, June 24 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales has demanded the return of the portion of Cuban territory illegally occupied by the U.S, Naval Base in Guantánamo.
Morales wrote on his twitter account that Cuba is a peaceful country and commended the country's contribution to Colombia's peace process. He added that Guantánamo is a pending issue in our region, together with the Malvinas Islands and regaining Bolivia's sovereign access to the sea.
- Protest in Havana against Trump's Jerusalem Move
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part I)
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 3296
- online: 243
- total: 4090496