Bolivian President Evo Morales Demands Return of Portion of Cuban Territory Illegally Occupied by U.S. Naval Base
Bolivian President Evo Morales
La Paz, June 24 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales has demanded the return of the portion of Cuban territory illegally occupied by the U.S, Naval Base in Guantánamo.
Morales wrote on his twitter account that Cuba is a peaceful country and commended the country's contribution to Colombia's peace process. He added that Guantánamo is a pending issue in our region, together with the Malvinas Islands and regaining Bolivia's sovereign access to the sea.
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3346
- today: 2103
- online: 144
- total: 5553219