Bolivian President Evo Morales Demands Return of Portion of Cuban Territory Illegally Occupied by U.S. Naval Base
Bolivian President Evo Morales
La Paz, June 24 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales has demanded the return of the portion of Cuban territory illegally occupied by the U.S, Naval Base in Guantánamo.
Morales wrote on his twitter account that Cuba is a peaceful country and commended the country's contribution to Colombia's peace process. He added that Guantánamo is a pending issue in our region, together with the Malvinas Islands and regaining Bolivia's sovereign access to the sea.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 1883
- online: 155
- total: 4376005