Bolivian President Evo Morales Demands Return of Portion of Cuban Territory Illegally Occupied by U.S. Naval Base
Bolivian President Evo Morales
La Paz, June 24 (RHC)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales has demanded the return of the portion of Cuban territory illegally occupied by the U.S, Naval Base in Guantánamo.
Morales wrote on his twitter account that Cuba is a peaceful country and commended the country's contribution to Colombia's peace process. He added that Guantánamo is a pending issue in our region, together with the Malvinas Islands and regaining Bolivia's sovereign access to the sea.
- Jazz Place
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: No one is going to take from us the confidence in the future which we owe our children
- Imperialism and Revolution / Program 8
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba works toward perfecting its political system
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 9
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3423
- today: 3133
- online: 139
- total: 6481459