Havana, April 4 (RHC)-- Early Thursday morning, outstanding journalist and head of Radio Havana Cuba's Correspondence Department, Rosario Lafita, passed away in the Cuban capital. She died as a result of a heart attack at the age of 65.
Rosario Lafita directed the Correspondence Department for many years. During her career of more than thirty years, she received numerous recognitions from the Union of Cuban Journalists as well as Radio Havana Cuba.
Rosario was a very active member of the Communist Party of Cuba. Our condolences to the many friends and family of our dear compañera.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 2904
- online: 108
- total: 6071368