Havana, April 4 (RHC)-- Early Thursday morning, outstanding journalist and head of Radio Havana Cuba's Correspondence Department, Rosario Lafita, passed away in the Cuban capital. She died as a result of a heart attack at the age of 65.
Rosario Lafita directed the Correspondence Department for many years. During her career of more than thirty years, she received numerous recognitions from the Union of Cuban Journalists as well as Radio Havana Cuba.
Rosario was a very active member of the Communist Party of Cuba. Our condolences to the many friends and family of our dear compañera.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2630
- today: 1194
- online: 108
- total: 5865597