Havana, April 4 (RHC)-- Early Thursday morning, outstanding journalist and head of Radio Havana Cuba's Correspondence Department, Rosario Lafita, passed away in the Cuban capital. She died as a result of a heart attack at the age of 65.
Rosario Lafita directed the Correspondence Department for many years. During her career of more than thirty years, she received numerous recognitions from the Union of Cuban Journalists as well as Radio Havana Cuba.
Rosario was a very active member of the Communist Party of Cuba. Our condolences to the many friends and family of our dear compañera.
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 19
- Miguel Diaz-Canel: Everything that we have achieved must be consolidated
- Imperialism and Revolution /Program 5
- RHC's segment on literature 'From the Bookshelf'
- RHC's Arts Roundup September 19
- Indignation grows over Ayotzinapa disappearances
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3988
- today: 3956
- online: 138
- total: 6383975