One of the dreams of dance star, Carlos Acosta, will come true soon as the Acosta Danza Artistic and Teaching Center will open shortly.
With the support of the Cuban Ministry of Culture, the National Arts Schools Center and the National Performing Arts Center, the academy will train advanced or medium professional level students in a mixed dance technique, meaning mixing contemporary dance and ballet, to join the ranks of Acosta Danza, the ensemble run by Carlos Acosta, and other companies in the country.
Auditions have been called in late June and early July for elementary level dance students from all over the nation born between 2001 and 2003
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 1205
- online: 129
- total: 4487057