One of the dreams of dance star, Carlos Acosta, will come true soon as the Acosta Danza Artistic and Teaching Center will open shortly.
With the support of the Cuban Ministry of Culture, the National Arts Schools Center and the National Performing Arts Center, the academy will train advanced or medium professional level students in a mixed dance technique, meaning mixing contemporary dance and ballet, to join the ranks of Acosta Danza, the ensemble run by Carlos Acosta, and other companies in the country.
Auditions have been called in late June and early July for elementary level dance students from all over the nation born between 2001 and 2003
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3430
- today: 1097
- online: 123
- total: 5422073