One of the dreams of dance star, Carlos Acosta, will come true soon as the Acosta Danza Artistic and Teaching Center will open shortly.
With the support of the Cuban Ministry of Culture, the National Arts Schools Center and the National Performing Arts Center, the academy will train advanced or medium professional level students in a mixed dance technique, meaning mixing contemporary dance and ballet, to join the ranks of Acosta Danza, the ensemble run by Carlos Acosta, and other companies in the country.
Auditions have been called in late June and early July for elementary level dance students from all over the nation born between 2001 and 2003
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3246
- today: 3861
- online: 128
- total: 5748775