Cuban musician Eduardo Ramos Montes, who composed emblematic tunes, such as Canción de los CDR, A los héroes and Su nombre es pueblo, passed away in Havana.
Part of the Cuban Film Institute’s Experimental Sound Band in the late 1960’s and early 1970’s, Eduardo Ramos had a long musical and cultural career. A composer, arranger, bassist and guitarist, Ramos was born in Havana on October 20th, 1946 and studied at the Ignacio Cervantes Professional School. He later join the emblematic Cuban Film Institute’s Sound Experiment Band that set a milestone in the New Song Movement.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3752
- today: 1362
- online: 130
- total: 5260890