Cuban musician Eduardo Ramos Montes, who composed emblematic tunes, such as Canción de los CDR, A los héroes and Su nombre es pueblo, passed away in Havana.
Part of the Cuban Film Institute’s Experimental Sound Band in the late 1960’s and early 1970’s, Eduardo Ramos had a long musical and cultural career. A composer, arranger, bassist and guitarist, Ramos was born in Havana on October 20th, 1946 and studied at the Ignacio Cervantes Professional School. He later join the emblematic Cuban Film Institute’s Sound Experiment Band that set a milestone in the New Song Movement.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 557
- online: 107
- total: 4598458