Cuban musician Eduardo Ramos Montes, who composed emblematic tunes, such as Canción de los CDR, A los héroes and Su nombre es pueblo, passed away in Havana.
Part of the Cuban Film Institute’s Experimental Sound Band in the late 1960’s and early 1970’s, Eduardo Ramos had a long musical and cultural career. A composer, arranger, bassist and guitarist, Ramos was born in Havana on October 20th, 1946 and studied at the Ignacio Cervantes Professional School. He later join the emblematic Cuban Film Institute’s Sound Experiment Band that set a milestone in the New Song Movement.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 178
- online: 61
- total: 4924481