Walking the Caribbean that unites us is the title of the exhibition that has gathered 18 Cuban artists in Havana’s José Martí Memorial.
Aimed at rescuing their Caribbean identity, sometimes blurred by their Spanish or African ancestry, photographer and filmmaker, Roberto Chile, has curated the exhibition in which various creators show their visions of a region full of color, movement, magic, poetry, history and temperament.
People from the Caribbean islands, including Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Barbados and others emigrated to Cuba, bringing their dances, songs and idiosyncrasies to enrich Cuban culture.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 1238
- online: 133
- total: 4487090