A Greek Film Festival kicked off in Havana's La Rampa movie theater on April 4th.
The selection, which is being enjoyed by Cuban audiences until April 13 for the first time, includes movies shot in the 1980s and 1990s, including comedies, dramas and musicals, and are being screened between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
The program opened with the movie Rembetiko by Costas Ferris. The festival included the screening of the popular classical comedy entitled Street walking and camouflage (1984), directed by Nicos Perakis, on the life of a group of young soldiers during military service in 1967-68. During the Festival, Greek film lovers are also enjoying movies by Costas Kapakas and Dimitris Panayiotato.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3811
- today: 3694
- online: 106
- total: 6141022