A Greek Film Festival kicked off in Havana's La Rampa movie theater on April 4th.
The selection, which is being enjoyed by Cuban audiences until April 13 for the first time, includes movies shot in the 1980s and 1990s, including comedies, dramas and musicals, and are being screened between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
The program opened with the movie Rembetiko by Costas Ferris. The festival included the screening of the popular classical comedy entitled Street walking and camouflage (1984), directed by Nicos Perakis, on the life of a group of young soldiers during military service in 1967-68. During the Festival, Greek film lovers are also enjoying movies by Costas Kapakas and Dimitris Panayiotato.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2630
- today: 1234
- online: 125
- total: 5865637