A Greek Film Festival kicked off in Havana's La Rampa movie theater on April 4th.
The selection, which is being enjoyed by Cuban audiences until April 13 for the first time, includes movies shot in the 1980s and 1990s, including comedies, dramas and musicals, and are being screened between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
The program opened with the movie Rembetiko by Costas Ferris. The festival included the screening of the popular classical comedy entitled Street walking and camouflage (1984), directed by Nicos Perakis, on the life of a group of young soldiers during military service in 1967-68. During the Festival, Greek film lovers are also enjoying movies by Costas Kapakas and Dimitris Panayiotato.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 1763
- online: 128
- total: 4460764