Jan 28, -- The Dominican Republic, Cuba, Haiti and Guatemala will participate in an International Futsal Grand Prix, to be celebrated in the Dominican capital next weekend, organizers were quoted by local press reports.
The Olympic Center Palace of Volleyball will host the tournament, confirmed Adalberto Rodriguez, President of the Football Association of the National District, whose calendar begins with Guatema-Cuba on Saturday, followed by Haiti against the hosts.
The losers of the opening day will discuss the bronze medal on Sunday while the winners will fight for the gold title.
Rodriguez said that this tournament is the result of the alliance between the afore-mentioned association and the entity called Media Cancha, and has the support of the local Ministry of Sports.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 1059
- online: 104
- total: 4925362