Jan 28, -- The Dominican Republic, Cuba, Haiti and Guatemala will participate in an International Futsal Grand Prix, to be celebrated in the Dominican capital next weekend, organizers were quoted by local press reports.
The Olympic Center Palace of Volleyball will host the tournament, confirmed Adalberto Rodriguez, President of the Football Association of the National District, whose calendar begins with Guatema-Cuba on Saturday, followed by Haiti against the hosts.
The losers of the opening day will discuss the bronze medal on Sunday while the winners will fight for the gold title.
Rodriguez said that this tournament is the result of the alliance between the afore-mentioned association and the entity called Media Cancha, and has the support of the local Ministry of Sports.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3226
- today: 3546
- online: 123
- total: 5259322