Washington, August 29 (RHC)-- Hundreds of U.S. activists have gathered outside one of Donald Trump’s projects in Washington, DC to express their opposition to the Republican presidential nominee. The gathering, which was held at Trump International Hotel’s building site on Sunday, condemned Trump’s racist and insensitive rhetoric.
The New York businessman's campaign has been marred by his disparaging remarks against minorities in the United States. His comments include a call to ban all Muslims from coming to the U.S. as well as forced deportation of Mexican migrants by building a long wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.
Over the weekend, the bombastic candidate reiterated his plans to deport “illegal immigrants” as soon as he is sworn in as president, saying he'd do so on "Day One." Donald Trump also doubled down on the most controversial aspect of his immigration policy: building a towering wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.
- RHC's Corner Taken Quickly
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 13
- Miguel Diaz-Canel: None of the measures we are implementing are improvised
- RHC's segment Notes on the Revolution Column #5 Sept. 13
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show Sept. 13
- Cuba will never renounce its solidarity with Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2914
- today: 807
- online: 99
- total: 6365374