Washington, August 29 (RHC)-- Hundreds of U.S. activists have gathered outside one of Donald Trump’s projects in Washington, DC to express their opposition to the Republican presidential nominee. The gathering, which was held at Trump International Hotel’s building site on Sunday, condemned Trump’s racist and insensitive rhetoric.
The New York businessman's campaign has been marred by his disparaging remarks against minorities in the United States. His comments include a call to ban all Muslims from coming to the U.S. as well as forced deportation of Mexican migrants by building a long wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.
Over the weekend, the bombastic candidate reiterated his plans to deport “illegal immigrants” as soon as he is sworn in as president, saying he'd do so on "Day One." Donald Trump also doubled down on the most controversial aspect of his immigration policy: building a towering wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 3533
- online: 94
- total: 6071997