Washington, August 29 (RHC)-- Hundreds of U.S. activists have gathered outside one of Donald Trump’s projects in Washington, DC to express their opposition to the Republican presidential nominee. The gathering, which was held at Trump International Hotel’s building site on Sunday, condemned Trump’s racist and insensitive rhetoric.
The New York businessman's campaign has been marred by his disparaging remarks against minorities in the United States. His comments include a call to ban all Muslims from coming to the U.S. as well as forced deportation of Mexican migrants by building a long wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.
Over the weekend, the bombastic candidate reiterated his plans to deport “illegal immigrants” as soon as he is sworn in as president, saying he'd do so on "Day One." Donald Trump also doubled down on the most controversial aspect of his immigration policy: building a towering wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.
- Victor Gaute: Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 9620
- today: 8015
- online: 281
- total: 7100728