San Francisco, November 26 (RHC)-- A statement was issued by the San Francisco, California-based International Committee for Peace, Justice and Dignity -- entitled "Hasta Siempre Dear Comandante!!"
With deep sorrow we have learned of the death of the Heroic Leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro, at 10:29 pm on Friday November 25 in Havana.
He was the greatest revolutionary, the guerrilla fighter of our time, the most beloved who taught us by example throughout his extraordinary life that "nothing is impossible for those who fight".
We will have to continue the struggle without him but the best way to honor his memory is to renew our commitment and pledge to defend his principles and the legacy that Fidel leaves to all mankind.
Viva Fidel! Long Live the Cuban Revolution!
Signed by the International Committee for Peace, Justice and Dignity – based in the U.S. city of San Francisco, California.
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2471
- today: 3100
- online: 137
- total: 5940394