New York, December 23 (RHC)-- Donald Trump’s son Eric says he would no longer solicit donations to his charitable foundation, after critics accused him of peddling influence in exchange for donations.
One online fundraising auction for the Eric Trump Foundation offered a chance to have coffee with his sister, Ivanka Trump. It had bids approaching $70,000 before the auction was called off.
Eric Trump’s promise to cease soliciting funds came after the Center for Public Integrity revealed that Eric and Donald Trump Jr. recently founded a separate charity, called the Opening Day Foundation, which drafted invitations offering million-dollar donors a chance to meet the new president at a private reception, as well as a hunting trip with one of Trump’s sons.
The Trump transition team later said the invitations were "initial concepts that have not been approved or pursued by the Trump family."
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3751
- today: 1086
- online: 123
- total: 5027732