Washington, January 6 (RHC)-- Three Republican senators have introduced a bill that would move the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem -- an act that Palestinians say would further doom any chance of a negotiated peace.
The bill, introduced by U.S. Senators Ted Cruz, Dean Heller and Marco Rubio, would also recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital city. Past presidents have resisted congressional demands to move the embassy to Jerusalem, the final status of which is under negotiation in talks between Israelis and the Palestinians. But Donald Trump has said repeatedly he supports the move.
- Minister for Foreign Affairs of Seychelles Underscores Cuba's Role in His Country's Development Model
- Embassy of The Seychelles Officially Opens in Havana
- RHC's Mailbag Show (April 26, 2017)
- RHC's Arts Roundup (April 26, 2017)
- President of Seychelles Opens His Country's Embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report (April 24, 2017)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4563
- today: 1685
- online: 202
- total: 3083512