Washington, January 6 (RHC)-- Three Republican senators have introduced a bill that would move the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem -- an act that Palestinians say would further doom any chance of a negotiated peace.
The bill, introduced by U.S. Senators Ted Cruz, Dean Heller and Marco Rubio, would also recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital city. Past presidents have resisted congressional demands to move the embassy to Jerusalem, the final status of which is under negotiation in talks between Israelis and the Palestinians. But Donald Trump has said repeatedly he supports the move.
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Cuba's new president ratifies continuity of revolutionary process begun in 1959
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4081
- today: 1577
- online: 153
- total: 4595884