Washington, January 6 (RHC)-- Three Republican senators have introduced a bill that would move the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem -- an act that Palestinians say would further doom any chance of a negotiated peace.
The bill, introduced by U.S. Senators Ted Cruz, Dean Heller and Marco Rubio, would also recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital city. Past presidents have resisted congressional demands to move the embassy to Jerusalem, the final status of which is under negotiation in talks between Israelis and the Palestinians. But Donald Trump has said repeatedly he supports the move.
- RHC's Weekly Feature 'The Real Story'
- The Non-Stop War against Venezuela
- Cuban Foreign Ministry Confirms Failure of Latest Provocation
- RHC's Mailbag Show (February 22, 2016)
- Cuba Determined to Expand Electricity Generation from Renewable Sources
- RHC's Arts Roundup (February 22, 2017)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4784
- today: 4027
- online: 205
- total: 2786665