Iran Expects Signing of New Cooperation Agreements with Russia during President Rouhani's Visit to Moscow this Month
Tehran, March 24 (RHC-Xinhua) -- Iran and Russia will sign numerous cooperation documents during the upcoming visit of President Hassan Rouhani to Moscow, a presidential official was quoted as saying.
Teheran had announced on Thursday that President Rouhani would be making an official visit to Moscow on March 27, at the invitation of his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin. A business delegation is also accompanying Rouhani to Moscow.
Iran's official deputy spokesperson Parviz Esmaeili told the media on Friday that the accords expected top be signed will cover sectors like the legal and judiciary systems, roads and urbanism, technology and communications, energy and electricity as well as standards and sports.
Sources close to Iranian President's Office had said earlier that international and regional affairs and terrorism would also be discussed during the visit.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3541
- today: 1139
- online: 113
- total: 5760504