U.S. Filmmaker Michael Moore
New York, September 2 (RHC)-- U.S. documentary filmmaker and political commentator Michael Moore has censured President Donald Trump and the current state of U.S. politics, calling for action as tensions escalate between Washington and Pyongyang over North Korea’s missile and nuclear programs.
"This guy's going to get us all killed. There's nobody in charge. This man (Trump) has the nuclear codes," Moore said in an interview with Reuters.
"I'm hoping somebody in the Pentagon is protecting us. Like, whatever's in that nuclear briefcase it's just some girlfriend's phone number or something. I'm just hoping that it's not the real numbers because we're in desperate shape here," he added.
The 63-year-old documentary filmmaker, an outspoken critic of Trump since his election, was one of those who correctly predicted that the New York billionaire businessman would win the 2016 U.S. presidential race. Back in July last year, Moore argued that Trump would exploit angry white voters in his favor, and Americans are likely to support him like British citizens voted in June to leave the European Union — known as Brexit.
Michael Moore has also made a series of predictions about the end of Trump’s presidency, including that Trump will not finish his first term.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4132
- today: 3239
- online: 156
- total: 6746318