Kingston, March 2 (RHC) Jamaica will host the Second Higher Education Conference of the Caribbean, a forum that will focus on pending needs to improve the sector in the region, according to local media.
The forum will be held May 8-9 in the capital Kingston under the auspices of the Unesco Institute for Higher Education in Latin America and the Caribbean and by the University of the West Indies.
Under the slogan “Good Practices in Higher Education: The Path to Follow by the Caribbean,” the conference will target quality and recognition of studies, diplomas, research and financing of higher education, according to the organizing committee.
The forum will be attended y higher education experts from the Caribbean and other countries, who will work on strategies to strengthen the capacity of regional institutions.
MAKE A COMMENTAll fields required
Cartas a la Redacción
- Cancionero Iberoamericano
- Mundo 7
- El Caribe que nos une
- European Union Urges Israel to Stop Building Illegal Settlements
- Cuban tourism is secure and on the rise
- Financial Giant Wells Fargo Fined $185 Million for Creating Phony Accounts and Credit Cards
- 60th Anniversary of the Landing of the Granma
- Excerpts of Speech by Cuban President Raul Castro, December 3rd, Santiago de Cuba