Caracas, September 4 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro has announced that as of this Tuesday, the trial period begins for the sale of gasoline in eight states of the country using personal identification cards. Maduro said the electronic payment system for gasoline will begin in border states like Zulia, Sucre, Táchira, Bolívar, and others.
He explained that the new service will be first available in 315 gas stations and that it will then be extended, so that people become familiar with the new system and it avoids the contraband of gasoline across the border.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 1790
- online: 115
- total: 6647831