Santiago de Chile, March 13 (RHC) – Chile’s President Michelle Bachelet will travel to Argentina in April for what will be her first official visit since being re-elected, Foreign Minister Heraldo Muñoz confirmed on Wednesday.
Muñoz, who was accompanied by his Argentinian counterpart Héctor Timerman as he made the announcement, explained that the meeting will focus on “strengthening the integration process between the two countries.”
Timerman drew attention to the close links between the two nations, and the commitment to strengthening that relationship.
“The relationship with Chile is not just a warm one, but also an historical one, and it manifests a shared future. That is why we have agreed to engage in another round of meetings between ministers in order to deepen this relationship.”
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 23 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 22, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 22 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 21 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 20 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6118
- today: 1889
- online: 201
- total: 8015263